Website Black Hops Brewing
Good Beer | Gold Coast
ABOUT BLACK HOPS:
Black Hops Brewing Pty Ltd founded in 2014 on the Gold Coast and has their home base (HQ) in Burleigh. Black Hops has grown to become one of the biggest selling independent craft breweries in QLD and Australia. In March 2019 Black Hops opened a bigger Production Brewery and Taproom in Biggera Waters. Since then Black Hops now has opened a Taproom in East Brisbane and Queensland’s first dedicated barrel-aged beer taproom Haven in Burleigh Heads.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
As we continue to expand our presence in major retailers, we are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Beer Ambassador to join our team. This role is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to represent our brand, engage with customers, and create memorable tasting experiences.
If you are passionate about craft beer and have an outgoing personality, we invite you to apply for this Beer Ambassador Role at Black Hops Brewing! This role is suitable for somebody who is currently studying or is looking to pick up additional work in the afternoons/evenings.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Developing and maintaining positive relationships with store managers and staff to secure prime shelf space and gain support for promotional activities.
– Hosting beer tasting sessions at major bottle shops across relevant city (Sydney or Melbourne) to increase brand awareness – turning into sales of Black Hops Brewing Products
– Develop a deep understanding of Black Hops Brewing’s product portfolio, including the ingredients, brewing techniques, and flavour profiles.
– Being a brand ambassador for Black Hops Brewing, representing the brand’s values, and maintaining a positive image in the market.
– Collaborate with the National Account Manager by collecting customer feedback to provide insights for product development and sales strategies.
– Implementing trade activations when required
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Previous experience in hospitality or promotional work within the beverage industry, preferably with beer products is desirable
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with customers and staff members
– A professional and well-presented manner
– Outgoing personality and eager to promote Black Hops Brewing Products
– Demonstrated organisational and time-management skills
– A valid driver’s licence and personal vehicle to travel to stores to host tastings is required
– RSA required for tasting events in relevant state
AWARD AND CLASSIFICATION:
This role falls under the Commercial Sales Award 2020.
This is a casual role commencing in January 2024 ending late March 2024 and requires availability to hold tasting across Sydney or Melbourne from Thursday – Saturday with the occasional Sunday.
All applications please apply directly through seek with an updated resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and location applying for.
Sydney – https://www.seek.com.au/job/71501285
Melbourne – https://www.seek.com.au/job/71501169
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We would like to thank all other candidates for their interest and wish you well in your job search.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.